As most digital marketers would put it: “Content marketing is the future of marketing”. True enough, many companies have already found their success using this strategy, while many start-up ventures are keeping up with the pace, taking every opportunity to make their content spread like a wildfire in the online world. Given its importance in today’s business scene, we can say that there is still a lot to see in content marketing this year onwards.
In 2017, many content marketers are anticipating once again the trends and shifts that are bound to shape the content marketing world this year.
Make your contents viral this year and make sure that your strategy is in line with the ongoing trends in the market. Here are the key takeaways from the infographic below that you should consider if you want to make the most out of your content marketing efforts in 2017:
- Documentation of content marketing strategy will become a must
- More brands will utilize visual content
- Text-based contents will become more niche-specific
- User-generated content will be utilized to establish trust among readers
- Brands will start promoting their own content through paid channels
- Video content will become a staple in the content marketing strategy
- More brands will tap the power of influencers to boost their reach
- Virtual Reality (VR) will gain more traction as more companies seek ways to boost their customer experience and brand storytelling
RELATED POST: B2B CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY PLAN
With these trends, it is very certain that content marketing will continue to help marketers provide their target audiences the content they want, whenever they want it. If you want to learn more, check this infographic from CJG Digital Marketing which presents to you to the top eight will drive the content marketing arena in 2017 and beyond.