Live streaming lets you share intimate and memorable moments of your wedding with friends and family who can’t attend the event in person. Streaming the key elements of your Wedding Live Stream is a great way to engage anyone not there. You may have guests who are living abroad or at federal companies, who are not well, or visitors who are unable to travel.
Related Post: How To Start An Event Planning Business
The cost of live-streaming the wedding varies – choose the DIY option, appoint trusted guests to coordinate or hire an expert. Our team at all Veganwood Weddings locations can help you contact the specialists, as we are happy to say that all of our selected photographers and videographers offer service level. Additionally, many companies specialize in virtual real-time experiences.
While not an integral part of your wedding, live streaming is growing in popularity, so let’s find out how to do it well so your virtual guests won’t be surprised. of course why they could only see the floor!
COMMON LIVE TV PLATFORM
New streaming options develop every day, but most couples choose Facebook Live, Instagram TV, or YouTube Live. You can also stream Livestream from Vimeo, the relative novice dacast or everyone’s new favorite, Zoom. Many marriage companies have also started streaming services. If your fans love it, check out: Joy, EventLive, Wesfuli or My Streaming Wedding.
- Google Hangouts recently went through a change and is now called Google Meet. This is another free and easy-to-use tool for anyone with a Gmail account. As standard, only 25 people can join a video call at Google Meet, but as of September 30, 2020, G Suite customers with advanced Google Meet video conferencing features, for example like large meetings (up to 250 participants), live stream. And there is free access to recordings.
- Live YouTube is free for unlimited viewers, and you can go live in one video for up to 12 hours. If you want to watch your live stream (multiple times) then we like this option because YouTube will save your marriage live stream automatically.
- Stream on Facebook is free for any number of participants, and you can show your event for eight hours after hitting ‘Start live video’.
Instructions directly on Facebook
Facebook’s live functionality was launched in August 2015 as a way to stream live video streams to Facebook users or the page’s friends list. Using Facebook’s live-streaming capabilities, your guests can watch weddings and celebrations from the comfort of their homes.
How to use: Chat directly on Facebook
- Open Facebook and sign in, then click on the status bar, similar to how you are writing a status update.
- Select the “see more” function – from there, select “Live video”.
- Allows one-time access to camera and microphone in “Live Producer”
- Choose your post and privacy settings.
- Write a post text description for your stream.
- Tag pages, co-archive, add location tags, or add activity
- Press the blue “Live” button to start streaming.
- Click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
Deciding on your career path
With streaming do you do, don’t forget your audience. Be sure to take a moment to look directly into the camera during the event; This will make your guests feel more busy. They will feel like an important part of your celebration.
You can also decide if you want to keep your live feed records. Most streaming services offer this option, but it should be selected at the top of the live stream. Many couples tell us they see what their virtual guest goes through at a later date.