With 2021 almost started, it is high time you searched for Creative Corporate Gift Ideas. Corporate gifting or corporate gift is being practiced for quite some time. Employers generally offer valuable items to their employees to appreciate their efforts and hard work. Most organizations, large and small, set aside a specific budget to invest in corporate gifts.
14 best corporate gifts for clients
- Gift cards: There are gift cards available at the leading online portals meant for all seasons and occasions. These cards allow your employees to have greater flexibility as they can use them for shopping valuable items. Although it might lack in personalization, it is undoubtedly the most loved gift and also a safe corporate gifting technique.
- Flexible gifting options: You can allow your employees to determine what they desire to have as a gift and from where. There is no need to provide them with cash gifts or set aside a fortune for these. Flexible and versatile employee rewarding solutions are most favored upon by small and big organizations across the globe.
- Electronics: There are thousands of electronic products available in the market to suit all budgets. You can choose from fitness trackers, smartwatches, smartphones, portable Bluetooth speakers, etc. It is sure to be loved by the new-age employees and their families.
- Wellness gift: You can consider offering membership to a reputed local gym or onsite gym or healthy food free subscription.
- Cake and flowers (pink/white roses): Cakes and roses combined with handwritten notes are sure to make anniversaries and birthdays special.
- Sweet treat hampers: There are available hampers full of sweets, gourmet food, dry fruits, chocolates, finest wines, etc. They are suited for all occasions and make the recipient feel special.
- Personalized gift bag: If there are music lovers in your office, then you can choose headphones, speakers and vinyl records as gifts. For sports lovers, gift sports gears like sports shoes, custom sports tees and other accessories of choice. In case you’ve identified a coffee aficionado in your ranks (there must be at least one in every office), a coffee kit, bean boxes, or a coffee subscription will be great presents for them.
- Accessories combo: You can choose the formal wear accessories combo. These are Creative Corporate Gift Ideas and sure to be loved by the recipients. For women, choose handbags and clutches. For men, the choices are wallets, cuff links, pocket squares and ties.
- Office essentials: The truth is that your employees spend most of their time at the workplace. Hence, it will be wise to gift them with quality, sophisticated office essentials. It can be engraved metal pens, digital organizers, reporters, professional notebooks, visiting card holders, pen drives, cardholders and memory cards. These items can be compiled quite easily and kept in the hamper to enhance its appeal.
Also Read: 3 Supplements That Can Benefit Gamers
- Experience surprises: You can offer experience gift cards and surprise your employees. It can be special dinner coupons, luxury stays at a star hotel, spa treats or catered lunch.
- Travel Kit: Some employees may be required to go outstation to meet vendors or clients frequently. Offering such employees with a flight kit along with all essentials and accessories will be useful.
- Table essentials: It includes photo frames, stainless steel custom water bottles, writing journals portable phone charger, file carrier, laptop bags, Bluetooth speakers, etc.
Also Read: Business And OKRs: How They’re Linked
- Paid family days and holidays: This is undoubtedly one of the most preferred and the best corporate gifts for clients you can offer. It can be given on special occasions, as a reward, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
- Personal care products: In today’s post-pandemic world, personal hygiene is given more importance. You can offer a gift hamper containing hand sanitizer, hand wash, essential oils, lip balms, etc.
With so many Creative Corporate Gift Ideas available easily, you can choose some that will be loved by your employees.