Businesses around the world have grown by leaps and bounds with new digital technologies. With immense growth comes “increased” demand. Now, businesses need to find strategies that can ensure productivity and efficiency. This is where online collaboration tools because handy.
By definition, collaboration represents an activity or work, several people can contribute to ensure the efficiency of the entire task. In simpler terms, it is all about working together and building a solution.
By relying on the right online collaboration tools, the overall productivity of your company can increase by 20 to 30 percent. And, there are so many impressive collaboration tools to choose from.
Related Post: Top 10 Online Collaboration tools for Project Management
Slack was once a startup. Today, this collaboration software is used by Fortune 500 companies around the world. It is a powerful application that can be used to interact with colleagues. The app allows teams to create group channels. And, these channels can be used to engage in real-time discussions.
Slack offers a huge range of features. Notable features of the app are:
- Ability to keep track of conversations.
- Organize channels based on projects.
- Ability to highlight conversations using hashtags. These hashtags can be used to search previous conversations too.
- Supports voice and video calls.
Also Read: Tips for sound Video Marketing
According to recent reports, Yammer has nearly seven million active users. This platform allows colleagues to interact safely. The application can be used in both desktop and mobile devices. To activate the app, you need to enter your official mail address. Yammer allows users to like messages, organize group conversations, and send messages to individuals.
Interesting features of Yammer are:
- You can integrate the app with Sharepoint easily.
- Since it is owned by Microsoft, making changes to official documents is quite simple.
- You can collaborate with customers and partners using Yammer External Groups.
InVision is a renowned online collaboration tool for design discussions. You will be able to manage multiple projects from a single dashboard. From gestures to animations to transitions – a variety of operations can be controlled using this business tool.
Impressive features of InVision are:
- All members will be updated about any change in design.
- You have access to actionable to-do lists.
Concept Inbox is an online collaboration tool that connects businesses to partners and customers. It allows users to leave annotations and comments on every project. The app supports active prototypes and high-quality timelines. Most users admire “Concept Inbox” for its sharing capabilities.