If there is one software solution that all businesses should have then it is CRM. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. Therefore, as you may gather from the name, it is dedicated to ensuring that you manage your relationships with each and every one of your customers as effectively as possible. This allows you to provide a much higher level of customer service. Information will be found instantly and thus issues can be dealt with as soon as possible. Nonetheless, there are several different types of CRM available. This article will provide details on each one so that you can determine which kind of software will be the best for your company specifically.
Related Post: Things to Consider in Finding the Right CRM for You
- Operational – This is the main type of CRM software. This solution revolves around taking information about each customer from all of the different software applications utilised and putting in one place. This means that it will bring together everything from the client’s basic details (such as age and sex), to previous contact with your company, to survey responses. The reason why this software is so popular is that it aids all facets of the company – from sales to customer service. Customer details will be instantly provided and this will make the service provided a lot better.
- Campaign Management – This combines the former type of software system with one that will be mentioned later; analytical. You can analyse and track any of the campaigns ongoing at your business. The best thing is; you will be able to target certain customers based on their order history and alike.
- Collaborative – This works via providing data to consumers via an extranet. Thus, by integrating contracts that are external e.g. distributors or shipping companies that you’ve found via the likes of Shiply. This works because it gives the customers the opportunity to improve your business via tools such as IM.
- SalesForce Automation – This is self-explanatory. Essentially what Sales Force Automation does is record every single detail regarding sales that have been made. This helps employees to be more efficient with everything from scheduling calls to resolving issues.
- Sales Intelligence – This allows you to look at sales performances and trends in order to better your company by meeting the demands of the consumer.
- Analytical – Last but not least, we have analytical CRM systems. These are extremely beneficial. You will be presented with key data which you can use in order to better your business. For example, you can analyse patterns and trends in order to create long term strategies that are going to enhance your company. It will also help with sales marketing campaigns as well.
Also Read: Best CPA Marketing Tools (Free and Paid)
These are the six main types of CRM software to choose between. In order to determine what you are going to go for, you need to think of what you want to achieve. There are some CRM software that actually combines an array of these options mentioned in the one solution. In fact, there are software designers who offer a bespoke solution. This means that you can CRM completely tailor-made to suit your company specifically; providing you with optimum efficiency.