The enchanting tourism of Dubai has attracted the minds of individuals from every corner of the world. Landing into the City of Gold is everyone’s desire, and the idea of exploring the wealthiest Emirate extravagance is enthralling. Many choose road journeys to be a part of the city’s heart. However, most local and international tourists flock towards the Dubai Marina to cruise across the shallow warm waters. A relaxing tour with delectable food and a glittering sky is worthwhile. The Dubai dhow cruise offers a complete package including sightseeing, dining, and entertainment on a two-hour evening cruise at once. If flying to a city full of life and opulence, do not miss the special night on a traditional Dubai dhow. You will be mesmerized by the towering marvels like the Burj Khalifa and Palm Islands, stunning golden-sand deserts, and eternal blue oceans.
Related Post: Top Online Shopping Sites in the UAE
A dhow is a sturdy wooden boat employed by Dubai’s fishing communities for trade and transport. The ambiance, delicious buffet meals, live entertainment, and picturesque views speak explicitly about the Dubai cruise’s glory. If you are about to surprise your beloved one, then go for it without much ado. Celebrate a grand feast on exotic cuisines and glide along the illuminated souks and palaces of Dubai. Sail onboard the historic boat to witness Dubai’s glimmering skyline and waterfront. One of the very famous Alexandra Dinner Cruise traverses through Dubai Marina’s man-made canal. The sightseers can choose the ride location, whether Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, or Dubai Water Canal. Each cruise is set to greet its guests with a cordially unique experience.
An exorbitant tour activity is hard to believe on a typical waterborne vessel of the Persian Gulf. Conventionally used by pearl fishers, the Arabian dhow has been artistically designed to overwhelm the tourists. So, without being skeptical, climb the real gem of Dubai.
Preparation before boarding the cruise?
Also Read: How to Prepare for Your Next Business Trip
- Bring an ID card or Passport.
- Avoid large luggage
- The Dress theme is not specific. A smart casual or elegant evening dress would be perfect for the eve. Do not wear slippers or shorts for the dinner cruise. Look modish as you ramp up the sail.
- Keep in mind that the supplier has the right to reschedule any part of the program if changes are requested at the government level or public holidays and weather conditions do not allow it to continue.
- During certain Islamic holidays, you may have to face restrictions on live entertainment and alcohol service in bars throughout the UAE. The holidays include Ramadan fasting month, Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day, Arafat (Haj) Day, Al Hijri – Islamic New Year, and Milad Un Nabi – Birthday of Prophet Mohammad.
- Apart from 2 to 2.5-hours cruising time, pick up and drop time may take an additional 1 to 1.5-hours due to traffic.
- Pre Book the cruise for private parties, corporate meetings, or weddings to evade hassle.
- Alcohol is served on a paid basis, though the rest of the soft drinks, tea, or coffee may be complementary.
Spend the night in the vibrant city with your friends, family, and peers and cherish the moments lifelong.