What About “Magic Mushrooms”? Is it precisely magical? What’s in a name? Call them by another name, and you’ll find yourself transported to another place. But why stop there? You can buy your way into the magical experience with a few clicks of your mouse on the computer. Magic mushrooms are available online for you to access, choose, buy from Get kush to deliver to you. But an estimated one out of three people have never heard of magic mushrooms/psilocybin, and many more have only a vague idea of their effects. So how do these shrooms work, and where would you get them?
Related Post: Tips for Safe Online Shopping (Infographic)
What are magic mushrooms?
The most popular euphemism for shrooms is “magic mushrooms” or simply “shrooms.” Magic mushrooms or shrooms are the wild or cultivated mushrooms that are on the borderline of modern culture and trending for their hallucinogenic effects on the consumer. They are consumed fresh or after drying out in the sun or mixing with other foods and drinks. Mushrooms contain psilocybin that is a hallucinogenic causing element that induces visions and drowsiness in the person. Shrooms are recreational drugs that also create feelings of euphoria, sensory distortion, not unlike the psychedelic drugs of LSD. Studies and research are being conducted to illustrate and observe the test subjects to find out and reign in the safe consumption to enjoy the positive effects of psilocybin-containing shrooms for various medical (unadvised) and leisure/pleasure activities. Shrooms are great but not advisable.
What is psilocybin?
Psilocybin, or 4-phosphoryloxy N, and N-dimethyltryptamine or psilocin is a naturally occurring psychedelic compound produced by more than two hundred species of Basidiomycota mushrooms. Possessing psychotropic activity and causing psychedelic hallucinations in the user, psilocybin is one of the tryptamine family’s naturally occurring ingredients (proteins). It is present in more than 200 species of mushrooms. However, only a few contain high levels of psilocybin and psilocin, which are hallucinogenic compounds chemically related to the neurotransmitter serotonin that acts on the central nervous system receptors producing changes in mood and appetite perceptions and cognition.
Why buy shrooms online?
When you get magic mushrooms online, you have the following benefits:
- Fast and discreet delivery.
- The best price and the best customer service on the market.
- All products are tested for quality and purity!
- you can be sure that the product is 100% legal (up to monthly control by authorities)
- Fresh supply
- High-purity and free from any harmful compounds like pesticides or other additives
How to buy shrooms online?
Like everything else, mushrooms are subject to keen suspicion as there are a lot of doubts surrounding their uses, benefits, and effects. Buying shrooms online is as easy as it is risky to ingest something that an unknown vendor is selling remotely. But you can guard yourself with information and research the vendor before choosing him for your shroom supply. It ensures that you are not fooled with trickery and will have the advantage of marking down good vendors for your future buys.
1. Legitimate source: when you visit the online store, make sure you see all the red and green flags when going through their website. An official website is an excellent green flag. Look how transparent the store is: if you see the website a bit shady, it’s best to skip it: although a glamorous website does not guarantee pure and clean supply. But stay clear of websites that do not offer contact information, return policy, and other such details for their products. On the other hand, legitimate branding and labels are definite green flags.
2. A vendor who cares: you must contact the vendor before you decide to buy from the store itself. Ask questions and your doubts regarding the product and allow them to explain shrooms to you for a better understanding of the product and the vendor if you see the patient with you and answer your questions with information and not riff-raff about how great your product is, how great you will feel, and the many benefits of magic mushrooms.
3. Look for dosage charts: when on a website, look for the product dosage charts and quantities and spot anything that seems unwarranted or unwanted. Be thorough while confirming the elements listed in the dosage charts; also, beware of any additives.
4. Research-backed mushrooms: research your shrooms, their origin, dosage limits, quantity, and how they are cultivated and obtained. You must gather information beforehand so if you spot any discrepancy in the products, you may immediately spot it.
5. Look for social proof: look for online reviews and forums that list and rank the online vendors and shroom sellers from best to worst, categorized based on prices, quality, origins, and so on. Read the review of the brand you wish to buy from to know what to expect from the supply of shrooms.
6. Online footprint: although shrooms are not legal in most parts of the world, you can access vendors and buy products for your benefit with social media freedom. Before you get magic mushrooms, confirm their online footprints and reviews as you buy them. You may also check Instagram, Facebook, and social media sites for the best online supply of magic mushrooms and a variety of the same for you to buy from. But always confirm the honesty of the online store before you buy.
7. Know where mushrooms are coming from: there are over 180 varieties of mushrooms available for you to choose from.
Also Read: How To Become a Developer
You must choose based on the source and cultivating methods that make the difference in the quality and effectiveness of the magic mushrooms.
- Psilocybe semilanceata: Liberty caps are the most common shroom that is picked in Europe. They are hallucinogenic mushrooms with the most potent effects and fly agarics and magic truffles.
- Amazonian shrooms: a type of Psilocybe cubensis, amazonian magic mushrooms are very potent and cheap compared to other varieties. As Columbian Amazon shrooms, it is the second-largest variety ever found.
- Psilocybe Cubensis: easy to cultivate indoors, cubensis are the most common as it shelters more common strains of the shrooms. Also found in the wild, they are less potent than the ones grown indoors.
- Psilocybe Mexicana: remembered as the mushrooms of the Nahuatl or Aztec people, they are also called Teonanacatl, meaning the flesh of the Gods. They are found in Mexico more prominently in Oaxaca, Michoacán, Puebla and contain psilocybin and psilocin.
You may have either an excellent experience or a learning experience when buying anything online. The same applies to magic mushrooms when you are buying online. Don’t let yourself be deceived on account of limited research or overlooking a significant red flag from your side. With the above tips, you can purchase shrooms online responsibly.