Seers being the leading Privacy & Consent Management Platform in the market, is incessantly helping businesses in achieving compliance all around the globe and currently manages 1.2 bn+ users’ consent worldwide, ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations.
Related Post: Future Of E-Commerce In Cookieless World
Seers Consent Management Platform is approved by IAB Europe’s Transparency and Consent Framework. The IAB framework is designed to assist all parties in the digital advertising chain to comply with the GDPR and ePrivacy Directive when processing personal data.
Seers assist businesses and organisations by providing access to a wide range of GDPR, PECR, CCPA, and ePrivacy compliance solutions designed to comply with the latest data protection regulations.
Seers’ market-leading privacy management solutions include:
- Cookie Consent Management
- GDPR Training
- Policies Pack
Cookies Consent Management
Seers Cookie Consent Management Platform enables companies of all sizes to obtain user consent for collecting and processing their personal data through cookies and informing data subjects about the purpose of managing their data.
How does it work?
1. It scans the website and automatically detects the risks of categorisingcookies and other tracking technologies.
2. It configures a cookie banner based on the cookie consent It generates a custom preference centre that enables visitors to select which cookies and tracking technologies they want to enable or disable.
3. It automatically blocks tags, third-party cookies, banners, and trackers until the visitor gives consent and optionally allows traditional blocking methods such as tag management integration, cookie blocking, etc.
Some incredible features offered by Seers cookie consent management are;
1. Google Consent Mode:
Seers Google Consent Mode provides more options for managing cookie consent with Google products. This is how a website may utilise Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Ads to track conversions and gain insights into analytics while respecting the user’s consent choices for analytical and advertising cookies.
As a result, the organisation can now preserve conversion measurement efficiently. At the same time, its tags act in a consent aware manner and provide vital insights for advertising and marketing purposes while not affecting the user’s privacy.
Also Read: Five Main Reasons People Buy and Own Guns
2. Child Privacy & Consent Management:
Seers Child Privacy Consent Management feature provides restricted access for children of certain ages from accessing the age-sensitive part of the website under ICO’s age-appropriate design code and GDPR.
This feature enables children, or their parents dependent on their age, to provide informed consent to process their personal data through cookies and operating scripts on the website they are visiting.
3. Block vendors cookies & third-party trackers
This highly anticipated feature auto-detects & blocks third-party tracking technologies (cookies, scripts, pixels, tags etc.) on your website until the visitor has provided consent through your cookie consent banner.
1. Block cookies and trackers with a single toggle switch
2. Implementation time reduced from minutes to seconds
3. No extra coding required
4. Doesn’t harm your website speed
Organizations can use Seers GDPR Staff eTraining Solution, an online, interactive, modular-based training course, to teach their staff in compliance with the GDPR and earn certification.
Online data protection training from Seers will instruct you and your staff on personal and sensitive data, why it needs to be protected, and how to adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
SeersPolicy pack is divided into three subcategories.
- Data protection policies for website
- Data protection policies for organisations, and
- Human Resource
Its mission to protect data privacy has saved 50,000 organizations from regulatory fines and provided legal grounds for processing users’ personal data. It protects consumers’ privacy rights by deploying the industry’s best data protection management practices and focusing on delivering high-value compliance solutions.