Most startup businesses look for initial recognition. The first 30 days are critical. They use this time to introduce all potential founders to the company. It is a must to introduce even the advertisers, venture capitalists, seed investors, etc, to the company. Ensure to get top tech startup websites and the full value of the list. Make sure to follow the guidelines.
Related Post: 10 Best Websites for Entrepreneurs
Websites for tech startups
Official Website: https://yourstory.com/
Startups Listed: 60k
Founded on: October 1, 2008
Yourstory.com is one of the largest media-tech company that covers startup’s stories. It is good for a startup as they get 120M content views a month. It has a strong fan base on social media around, 4.6m.
- Pros- YourStory has high social media followers and monthly views in a massive amount.
- Cons- You have to pay high fees to get listed in it.
# Startup Talky
Official Website: https://www.startuptalky.com
Startups Listed: 11k
Founded on: 3 April 2014
StartupTalky is one of the Websites for tech startups. It requires you to mail on their official mail id. It is a startup listing Indian based site having monthly traffic of 50K and have Alexa ranking.
- Pros- StartupTalky has around 100k+ members as a Facebook community and to build your network.
- Cons: It has low foreign traffic than the Indian audience on this site.
Official Website: https://nextbigwhat.com/
Startups Listed: 12k
Founded in: 2009
NextBigWhat is an online portal reporting news on technology and entrepreneurship. NBW is the largest portals in startup listing. It is on 88,000 ranks by Alexa and has 76% Indian traffic. It began as Pluggd.in a result of passion and hobby to help budding entrepreneurs. This media platform is one of the top tech startup websites to become the largest India platform for startups.
- Pros: If you are targeting the Indian audience, you must submit your startup here.
- Cons: Indian audience is in majority.
Official Website: https://angel.co/
Startups Listed: 25k
Founded in: 2010
AngelList is an Indian platform to list startups. It t has a global ranking of 8k ( Alexa ). ItsJobs connects talents with startups, more than 2,000,000 candidates, with over 35,000 recruiting companies, and 5 million registered users.
- Pros: It is a prominent startup listing platform.
- Cons: One should try a bit hard on AngelList to get his startup listed.
Official Website: http://www.killerstartups.com/
Startups Listed: 88k
Founded in: January 2007
KillerStartups has a $1m-2M market value. The website participates in coverage efforts. The group has 125,000 active members and analyzes start-ups over 88,000. The notable list includes Wego, Uber, Plum, etc.
- Pros: Apart from the startup directory, KillerStartups offers training and other services to website owners and entrepreneurs.
- Cons: This is a foreign-based site.
# Product Hunt
Official Website: https://www.producthunt.com/
Startups Listed: 11k
Founded on: November 6, 2013
With users in hundreds of thousands, Product Hunt is the best site to share and explore new applications, technology products, websites, etc. It will check your product for free and the moment they see it on the website offer accurate reviews. The website gives a regular email list delivering the tech searches to registered customers. In the gaming industry, it is the one of the perfect Websites for tech startups t to put your company. It is the best directory.
- Pros: The website allows MVP and beta versions submission of the product through the blueprint, walkthrough, explainer video for use, and efficiency.
- Cons: It is hard to come on the ProductHunt list top as every day, there are tons of submissions.
# Smashing Magazine
Official Website: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/
Startups Listed: 35k
Founded in: 2006
Smashing Magazine offers creative tips to developers and web designers. It is one of the top tech startup websites that educates readers on the latest techniques and developments in web creation. Advertise your business or product by uploading your info.
- Pros: This platform is for web developers, so if your startup belongs to the same sector, it is a must-have.
- Cons: In case you are a non-developer startup, then it is useless.