Gumbamail is Acumbamail’s newest side project, a Chrome extension that allows users to send email marketing campaigns directly from their Gmail inbox, with features like an embedded drag-and-drop email template editor, +260 customizable email templates, and real-time reporting. It can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
How To Use Gmail for Email Marketing Purposes?
You’ll need the correct tools if you want to send emails to clients and prospects. We’ll show you how to create beautiful, conversion-focused campaigns right from your email account.
- Install the Gumbamail Plugin
- Import Your List of Subscribers
- Create a New Campaign
- Choose Your Recipients
- Design Your Email
- Send or Schedule for Later
- Track Your Progress
Using Gumbamail, you can send powerful email campaigns right from your inbox. You don’t have to leave Gsuite to add subscribers, look through templates, or schedule inboxes. Because Gumbamail’s platform is user-friendly and runs on its own server, you won’t be constrained by Gmail’s sending restrictions. In addition, you may select from over 250 beautiful layouts to help you advertise your services.
What is the Use of a Chrome Extension?
The advantages of using a marketplace
First and foremost, we analyzed what it took to debut a product on the market, and we discovered a number of advantages, including:
- The fact that it’s a rapidly expanding market
- The ability to quickly communicate with your audience in a variety of languages; the fact that it is available in the majority of nations
- In email marketing, there isn’t an oversaturated specialty.
For the time being, the Chrome extension store is not an oversaturated sector in email marketing. In the email market, there are many fewer rivals, and they all benefit from a high volume of downloads and reviews. You can download it here URL. Furthermore, SEO for a traditional website is becoming increasingly challenging, but SEO for the Chrome Web Store pays off immediately.
Analyze the competition
The first thing we did was look at the current state of email marketing on the market. Gmass, Mailking, Yet Another Mail Merge, and Mailmeteor were the primary rivals we discovered in this category.
Analyze your competitors
Once we had identified our top rivals, we conducted a thorough investigation into what they were doing in terms of:
Advertising and Content Marketing Strategies
The number of downloads, the number of reviews, and the overall rating
Following that, we considered our competitive edge in the market and factored it into the development and Chrome Store Optimization process.
Creating a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Our decision to launch our extension as a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) was critical since we wanted to see if there was a legitimate market demand and gauge user reaction initially. As the product design progressed, we also wanted to start establishing our brand identity.
On the programming side, the rationale for launching an MVP was simple:
Gumbamail is connected with some basic tools for running a business (we will go through those in a bit). As successful as the implementation may appear at first, we won’t know whether everything is in place until the extension is tested in a real-world scenario.
Also, keep in mind that the Gumbamail URL extension must pass the Google validation procedure, and there’s a chance your product may never be accepted, so it’s wiser to take the risk with a less finished product upfront.
Also Read: How To Empower Your Staff In The Workplace
That being said, we had a clear idea of what we wanted our MVP to include:
- A whole email sending process:
- Different free and monthly/annual price plans are available, as well as a secure account activation.
- Billing information and invoices are accessible.
- Importing beneficiaries in various methods
- Customize an email template from over 260 ready-made HTML designs.
- Making an email campaign, scheduling it, and sending it
- Basic metrics on recipient lists and sent campaigns are available.
- Support is available via live chat and email.
- The option of cancelling a plan
With these tools, you can:
- Our knowledge base articles, live chat, and email help are all provided by Helpscout.
- Stripe is a payment processing platform.
- Bee is a plugin that allows you to personalize email templates.
- To import recipients, use Google Contacts and Google Sheets.