Businesses need a reliable email marketing platform to reach their customers, and ConvertKit is one of the most popular options. When ConvertKit first came out, it had a reputation for having reasonable prices. ConvertKit was among the most affordable options, and its user-friendly layout made it straight. The cost of ConvertKit, however, is prohibitive for the vast majority of businesses. This is because ConvertKit has a sliding scale plan. You will pay $29 monthly for the email marketing tool if you have a maximum of a thousand connections. However, if you scale operations and want more than 50,000 members, you will need to spend at least $379 monthly or $519 for enterprise-grade features. Are you still considering ConvertKit pricing? If not, the following are the 4 best alternatives for you:
Related Post: Tips on How You Can Grow Your Business Fast
EngageBay, is an all-in-one sales and marketing suite was created to fill the need for reasonably priced CRM software that can handle everything from a single location. EngageBay is more dependable and less expensive than ConvertKit, even though it was initially designed to compete with HubSpot. Marketing can be something other than the qualities your startup or small business needs. The CRM from EngageBay is also always free to use.
1. EngageBay’s robust marketing automation allows you to develop whole marketing funnels in only a few minutes instead of hours. It is now simpler to interact with and expand your audience.
2. With EngageBay, you can send the appropriate emails, such as newsletters, welcome emails, offers, promotions, and more, to the right audience segments.
3. Create effective drip email sequences to help your campaign succeed, automating as needed to free up more of your precious time.
4. Use email personalization options to tailor your interactions with customers further. Your readers will think that you are writing emails specifically for them.
EngageBay includes four pricing plans. These are Free, Basic, Growth, and Pro plans.
The Free plan is $0 forever.
The Basic plan costs $14.99 a month when billed monthly. Besides the above features, you also have 1,000 contacts and 3,000 branded emails.
If your small business continues expanding, you’ll need the Growth plan, which starts at $49.99 a month.
EngageBay’s most expansive plan within the Marketing Bay is the Pro plan starting at $99.99 a month.
Also Read: 7 Benefits of Buying Seafood Online: Freshness, Selection, and Convenience
ConvertKit’s alternative is AWeber. The automation offered by AWeber, which was created in 1998 and is oriented toward small businesses, is its main selling point. AWeber is praised for its email marketing solution even more than ConvertKit. AWeber strives to make email marketing easy, so you have more time to handle the other aspects of your business. Additionally, they keep their pricing simple, giving you only the free and the pro plans to choose from.
1. AWeber employs artificial intelligence to create email templates when creating emails that should work for your startup or small business.
2. Drag and drop, along with some automation, may be used for anything else, including templates for emails and landing pages. Templates simplify the process even further.
3. Start your automation workflow by selecting the flows and triggers that tag contacts, personalize emails, and distribute those emails to specific audience segments.
4. Utilizing the best practices outlined in AWeber’s reports can help you advance. Thanks to mobile reports, you may monitor data and KPIs even when driving.
AWeber offers a free plan for zero dollars if you would prefer not to pay. This is a good concept until you reach the cap of 500 subscribers, which you can only add.
The pro subscription for AWeber allows you to add an unlimited number of contacts and send a total number of emails. When billed on a monthly basis, the price is as follows:
1. $19 per month for 500 contacts
2. $29 per month for 2,500 contacts
3. $51 per month for 5,000 contacts
4. $69 per month for 10,000 contacts
5. $149 per month for 25,000 contacts
ActiveCampaign offers various services, including email marketing, CRM solutions, and marketing automation. It is considered a solid ConvertKit alternative since it provides specialized services based on whether you operate e-commerce, B2B, or B2C business.
1. Using the marketing automation features of ActiveCampaign, you can segment your contacts, organize your workflows, and automate all of your manual and repetitive tasks.
2. ActiveCampaign’s CRM software helps automate processes like lead generation and scoring, keeping tabs on your sales funnels, determining the chance of success, and tracking the performance of your sales force in real time.
3. To help you better understand how to improve your sales and marketing activities, the advanced reporting tool provides data on what is and is not working.
4. Any platform’s data may be quickly and cost-freely imported into ActiveCampaign.
Also Read: IMF Updates Its 2023 Global Growth Projections, Among Other Important Economic News This Week
ActiveCampaign has different pricing tiers such as lite, plus, professional, and enterprise. Depending on how numerous contacts you have and if you are a B2B, B2C, or e-commerce Company, pricing ranges from $500 to 25,000.
1. The cost of the lite plan per month is $9.
2. The plus plan has a $49 recurring monthly fee.
3. The professional plan has a monthly fee of $149.
The inbound marketing, sales, and service software platform HubSpot is a well-liked Convertkit alternative. The HubSpot CRM suite includes a number of capabilities that can help you accelerate your marketing and sales operations. With HubSpot, you have a range of choices, such as the marketing hub, sales hub, service hub, operations hub, and CMS hub.
1. HubSpot allows you to create tailored content with blogs that contain the necessary keywords to improve your search ranking. You may also add a call to action to entice customers to buy something.
2. By utilizing the search engine optimization feature, users can increase their search authority and the number of clicks on their posts and blogs. The function helps with content planning, optimization, and ranking enhancements.
3. With the help of live chat on HubSpot, you can talk to your users immediately. Using the live chat option, you may answer any client concerns, respond to any questions, and update them about any freshly released products or services.
1. The starter plan costs $45 per month in the beginning.
2. You have to pay $800 a month to join the professional plan.
3. Choose the enterprise plan, which costs $3,200 a month and has more advanced features.
If you own a business, you must be mindful of your spending. ConvertKit pricing may need to be clarified. Therefore EngageBay is a perfect alternative. You might find the solution you are looking for in EngageBay’s all-encompassing sales and marketing software.