You can create an engaging website for your customers through a content management platform. CMS platforms allow you to create a website without the need to go through difficult codes. As the market of CMS is having plenty of options, you might face trouble picking the right one for your business.
Related Post: Basic facts about Content Management Systems
Hence, we have narrowed down a list of CMS for your online business.
It is imperative to not get confused with WordPress.org and with WordPress.com. WordPress.org is a free and open-source content management platform for websites or stores. Whereas, WordPress.com is an online blogging platform.
WordPress.org is the most popular and best platform for content management system. Due to its popularity, WordPress.org covers 42% of websites on the internet.
The features of WordPress.org are:
- This content management software offers flexibility to create websites of different kinds such as auctioning, membership, or online store.
- You don’t need any technical knowledge or skills for creating websites. You can create an engaging website with the help of the WordPress block editor option.
- Easy option to earn money online through your website.
- Plethora of themes, plugins, although you can get both the paid and the free easily. This feature lets you use image galleries, contact forms, and so on.
HubSpot CMS Hub is a one-stop solution for business owners, marketers and comes with an integrated CMS. It is developed on top of its content management platform. The exciting features of this CMS include everything from sales, service, operating tools, and marketing automation making it an ideal option for growing business owners.
Its features include:
- Creating a website on HubSpot is super-easy as you don’t require any technical skills. The content management software provides an easy drag-and-drop editor. Moreover, you can create easy contact attributions and in-built SEO tools for content creation.
- It offers a lot of flexible themes, command tools, allowing easy customization.
- If you are targeting a specific group of audience, avail its smart and easy personalization options in HubSpot.
- Offers seamless integration with sales and marketing tools making your workflow effortless.
Joomla is also another free and best platform for content management system. This software also comes with loads of extensions and options. Similar to WordPress.org, this content management platform was developed way back in 2005.
Offering a single-click option, you can host website installations easily with these best content management platforms. If you have an experienced team of web developers or web creators, this is the ideal solution for your business. However, this software is not for people who are novices or inexperienced in web hosting.
Other features include:
- Like WordPress.org and HubSpot, Joomla also offers a lot of flexibility with loads of options.
- Although being user-friendly for developers, you can still use this software without having technical skills.
- It is open-source along with offering helpful community support in case you get stuck somewhere.
- The extension provider helps you to run your e-commerce store effectively.
WooCommerce falls under the list of CMS that is widely popular today. It is the most used widely recognized e-commerce platform. Similar to other CMS software, WooCommerce is also easy to use along with its installation.
Its features include:
- For hosting, you will need WooCommerce hosting and a domain name to start things.
- Plenty of themes available along with full customization.
- Full range of extensions and plugins to enhance the functionality of your website.
- Offers you to sell through affiliate links.
- Easy management of inventory tracking, and stock.
The above are some of the best content management platforms that are available today on the internet. You need to pick the right one for you that works best for your online business according to your priorities and needs.