Money-making apps are in a galore, and they pay for different tasks. Most of these apps are free to use. It has a few ways to make money using mobile devices.
Related Post: Top Money Earning Apps
Best Money Making Apps in 2022
Ibotta is the best app earning on grocery shopping the cashback. Ibotta provides real money with purchases every day on select brands, in-store or online retailers. It is a free app. Signing for Ibotta is rewarding right from the time you start as they give a welcome bonus of $20.
It is one of the best money-earning apps allowing you to earn $5 more on registering your friends on the app through referrals. This app integrates with reputed retailers such as Amazon, banana republic, Kohl’s, besides delivery services such as Instacart, Walmart Grocery, and Shipt.
- Directly purchase using the Ibotta app using the linked credit card
- Use the Ibottta Teamwork function and earn more
- Submit receipts within seven days after the purchase.
Robinhood is a commission-free investment platform. It helps you invest in ETFs, stocks, and crypto trading. With Robinhood, you may buy and sell Ethereum, Bitcoin, and several other cryptocurrencies.
Robinhood app allows owning blue-chip stocks such as Microsoft and Google partially. The app offers a user-friendly experience helping in trading the equities.
Also Read: How Was Ludo The Last Resort Of Entertainment During The Pandemic?
- Open account with zero balance
- Invest in more than 7000 mutual funds and stocks
- Enjoy free Gold Service for 30 days.
Airbnb is one of the ideal money-earning apps that allow renting extra space of your home. It allows you to rent your room, property, or condo and make instant cash. You may list it on a website for people to see it globally.
Airbnb is popular, and it is an easy booking investment platform allowing earning money. Keep your home secure with Airbnb as it covers $1M in property damage protection and $1M with insurance against accidents. Earn more by offering transport, dining, and cultural activities.
- Set your prices and get the property’s worth.
- Access to billions of visitors
- The booking amount is received in 24 hours on the guest’s arrival.
4. Google Opinion Rewards
Google Opinion Rewards is backed by the popular search engine, Google. You need to download the survey app and can profit using the Smartphone by giving opinions.
Give short surveys from TV shows to hotels to merchants, retailers, or eCommerce stores, anytime you are free. Waiting for a pickup service or at the bank, even the bathroom, earn a bit. Google pays through PayPal or Play credits with each survey completion, and it ranges from $0.10 to $1.
- Users are notified automatically when the survey is available
- A $2 threshold only is asked for withdrawals
- No purchases are essential to earning money.
Also Read: Maxwell Drever Says That the Entire Community Can Benefit from Low-Cost Housing Units
A great extension browser is Rakuten for anyone to use. It is one of the money-making apps allowing using in-store coupons, comparing prices, and scanning items to earn cash back on purchases. Sign up and start using it. You receive quarterly payments, and it should be at least $5.01.
- No fees
- In-store purchases cash-back is applicable
- More than 2500 stores are available
Swagbucks offers many ways to earn cash through eCommerce stores. It includes cash-back for odd jobs such as watching videos, taking surveys, playing games, and qualifying purchases.
Swagbucks helps earn quick bucks, browse the internet, shop with online retailers, and participate in polls, online surveys, and more. Redeem the rewards on specific gift cards, merchandise, or cash.
- Swagbucks gives 10% to earn through referrals
- Motivated users earn per month $100 or more
- The joining bonus is $10 for users spending $25