For multiple businesses or small business owners, investing in business management software is helpful. Here is a compilation of ‘10 top business management software in 2022.’
Related Post: Best Logistics Management Software for Small Business
10 Top Business Management Software In 2022
1. Google Drive
If yours is a compact team, and have fewer documents to deal with, choose Google Drive. Google Drive offers apps for spreadsheets, document creation, and business process presentations. Their free plan has free storage of 15GB and has Smartphone apps for Android and iOS.
- AI-enabled search
- Integrates Google slides, with sheets and docs
- 100GB pro plan from $89/$479/$4799/ month respectively and Limited features for a Free plan
Fiverr helps with everything you need. Great customer service support to payment protection, they have more than 300+ categories to match your need.
- Track activity on the Dashboard
- Team in sync and customer service and support
Buyers pay $1 as a processing fee on purchases up to $20 and over $20- 5% on purchases.
A popular tool for accounting and invoicing is Freshbooks. It is the best business management software providing a reliable and fast solution. It facilitates handling project activities including team chat, centralized file location, and project assignment.
- Accounting reports, invoicing
- Customized team chats aim at Customer relationship management.
The tool comes from $15/ month and a 30-day free trial.
Paymo is project management software. It is appropriate for any business process as it does all time-tracking, resource planning, and project scheduling. It monitors in real-time all project-related actions.
- Monitors and schedules tasks
- Keeps track of expenses focusing on budget management
Paid plans are at $9.56/month and $15.16/month. Free plans feature less functionality.
Zoom is a meeting app promoting Customer relationship management. It is highly popular in the worldwide lockdown period. Sharing screens with the IT team, creating video webinars, conducting virtual training sessions, or team online meetings, Zoom is with you.
- Host unlimited meetings
- File sharing and cross-platform messaging
Pro plans are at 14.99/ month, 19.99/month, while the free plan with fewer features.
Miro is a digital whiteboard. It promotes the flow of ideas and does not hinder your business process imagination and creativity. The physical whiteboard allows adding sticky notes, diagrams, images, prototypes, drawings, and more.
Also Read: How to Make Money on Forex in Thailand
- Real-time collaboration
- Integrates with a ton of apps such as Sketch, Google Drive, Box, Confluence, etc
Paid plans are from $8/month for a team to $16/month for business and enterprise. Free plans have fewer functionality features.
Slack is a communication app for Businesses. It allows the creation of channels based on projects, interests, or departments. Slack is a platform for small businesses and startups, offering the best customer service.
- Connects more than 2200 apps
- Conducts voice and video calls
Pro pan is from $2.6/month as standard, $5 for plus, and check for Enterprise charges. The free plan has fewer resources.
ProofHub is an all-in-one team collaboration, project, and business management solution featuring scalable capabilities. ProofHub’s shared workspace allows teams to collaborate and produce outcomes.
- Personalized chat tool and in-house group
- Discussions and announcements to celebrate successes and share ideas
$45/month is the Essential Plan, and $89/month is the Ultimate Plan, billed annually.
Xero is appropriate for small businesses featuring a simple interface. It focuses on budget management, manages bills, schedules payments, tracks inventory, creates custom purchase orders, and manages expenses from the dashboard.
- Automated reminders, Pay now buttons to invoices
- Easy to understand business health and cash flow
- Connect bank transactions smoothly.
Paid plans from $20 to $40/a month, and free plan offers fewer features.
Upwork helps find quality talents. You can manage interviewing, job listings, payments, and other business process details. It facilitates different categories and is an outsourcing platform.
- 80+ categories, including customer service, accounting, writing, marketing, web development, and more.
- More than 5 million businesses find it trustworthy
Paid plans from $49 and $849 a month. Free plan – fewer features.