If you are an entrepreneur, then you need to keep yourself updated on the happenings around you. This will help you to make well-informed decisions. You can find plenty of information relevant to your industry. There are websites for entrepreneurs that offer valuable resources that can help you with your ventures. Since there are thousands of such sites readily available on the web, you are likely to be confused. You need to go through only the best ones that are worth the time, effort & energy.
Related Post: Top Websites for Online Learning Something New!
Top 10 entrepreneurship websites
1. Entrepreneur.com/inspiration: This is a wonderful site to go through if you feel like getting some motivation. This site is dedicated to offering valuable information to budding entrepreneurs about pioneers &industry leaders. Bookmarking this site will allow you to find out what other businessmen did in your domain to achieve success.
2. Inc. Magazine: This site was established in 1979 and emphasizes more on developing companies in the United States. The goal of every business is to enter the Inc. 5000 list. This list is published annually to showcase America’s fastest-growing companies. The site also comes with a section ‘Start-Up’ that is dedicated to new entrepreneurs. It is filled with information on the dos & don’ts associated with businesses. This is undoubtedly the best entrepreneur website that can check out for business-related ideas & information.
3. Bloomberg.com: One of the most visited parts in the site is the ‘Leaders’ section. Here, you can get plenty of stories & insights about leaders belonging to diverse industries & levels. ‘Leadership’ section can help you to know what type of choices to make & avoid in your business.
4. The Economist: This is one of the business websites that offer knowledge about the current economy at-large but from a global perspective. It highlights prevailing political effects & socioeconomic factors taking place in the global market. Although it does not relate to your day-to-day operations directly, it does offer any crucial information. Going through it will help you to feel to be a part of the global economy. Do go through the finances & business section.
5. Smart Bear: This site is established by Jason Cohen, an experienced entrepreneur. He is a niche tech expert & had started 4 companies, with each running as a profitable unit. This blog is meant for geeks, techies and all types of entrepreneurs. It is one of the websites for entrepreneurs that you should not miss on.
6. Forbes.com/entrepreneur: This site allows you to stay updated all the time on the happenings in the industry across the globe. The ‘Entrepreneur’ section offers advice to budding entrepreneurs. But more emphasis is laid on news that aspiring business owners can find relevant & interesting to go through. Hence this is one of the entrepreneurship websites that you should not neglect.
7. Design Sponge/Biz Ladies: It provides a wide range of profiles about leading entrepreneurs. Also is offered valuable tips & advice on unique challenges & experiences faced by businesswomen on their path to achieving success.
Also Read: How to become a business mentor
9. Onevest: This site is the best place to be if you seek investment funding. It allows you to spread your business idea among a large group of people, eager to contribute funds towards budding startups. This is an excellent platform for all new entrepreneurs.
10. Problogger: This blog shows how to create & run a blog successfully. It is difficult to monetize any blog. However, with the help of this site, you can easily & effortlessly establish a successful blog & attract subscriptions & ad money.
The above are the top 10 business websites that you should go through to gain fresh inputs.