If you are a budding entrepreneur, a professional blogger, or an online business owner, then chances are that you have struggled to find high-quality branding services that don’t hurt your pocket at one point or another. Tailor Brands is a comprehensive branding platform that aims to solve this problem.
What is Tailor Brands?
Tailor Brands is an online logo maker that allows you to create premium and original logos for your websites, blogs, business cards, etc. However, it’s unlike any other logo maker out there as it’s based on a proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm that’s capable of understanding a user’s requirements just like an actual graphic designer would. Plus, it’s so fast and accurate that once you have provided the inputs which include your business details, industry, etc. it can create a number of beautiful designs that match your requirements in a few seconds!
RELATED POST: HOW THE PROS TURN BLOGS INTO BRANDS
How does it Work?
Designing outstanding and interesting logos with Tailor Brands is pretty simple and straightforward. All you have to do is just follow these steps:
- You start with sharing the basic details about your business and brand.
- You can then share a brief description of your business (no more than 3-4 lines). This helps the program to get a better idea of your business and the different kinds of logos that’ll suit it well.
- You can now pick the type of logo you want. You can choose a name-based style, icon-based style, or initial-based style. If you pick “icon-based” then you will be given a huge library of pre-designed icons that you can simply go over to select you like the most. You can even search for the logos in the library by using appropriate keywords.
- The program will now show you a series of logos- two logos at a time- and you have to pick one from each group. This will help it narrow down your design preferences.
- Give it a few seconds and it will show you a variety of unique and appealing logos that fit your style. You can now pick the one you like the most and either download it directly, or if you want, you can customize it (fonts, colors, etc.) until you are satisfied and then download for use.
ALSO READ: TIPS FOR BECOMING A GREAT LEADER
As you can see Tailor Brands is very easy to use especially when compared to professional design software like Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo. However, bear in mind that you also get few design and editing options.
Features of Tailor Brands
It can be difficult to compare digital marketing and traditional marketing as in which one is more efficient. However, Tailor Brands offers a variety of useful features apart from the flagship logo maker which can help in both types of marketing. These include:
- Business deck: Design branded business letterheads, invoices, and other stationery products on the go.
- Social covers: With this, you don’t have to manually create banners for your social media profiles. You can customize your cover photos with your logo and other images easily and in a matter of seconds.
- Social media manager: Tailor Brands has its own social media manager called Tailor Social which not only offers standard features like social media calendar, performance tracking tools, etc. but it also finds high-quality images that you can publish on your social media channels after making edits as per your requirements.
- Brand analytics: See how your brand is performing on the Internet on the basis of a variety of metrics and modify your campaigns from time to time to improve the results.
ALSO READ: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VAT
Tailor Brands is available under 3 pricing models, which are:
- Basic ($3.99 per month): High-quality logos, logo rights, branding guidelines, and tools like logo resizer, watermark tool, etc.
- Standard ($9.99 per month): Vector EPS files for logos, business card and stationary tool, access to over 500,000 free images and icons, branded business deck, etc.
- Premium ($15.99 per month): All features available under Standard category plus social media auto scheduler, 1,000 editable designs for social media platforms, social media scheduler and optimizer, and many other value-for-money features.
Who is Tailor Brands for?
If you are a small or medium enterprise who has a small budget and limited resources, and you want enterprise-level branding solutions, then Tailor Brands is for you. If you are a self-employed individual, or a blogger, or an online service provider, etc. then also you can use Tailor Brands. This is because it’s an easy to use tool that’s designed for small organizations and individuals who want instant and easily accessible marketing and branding solutions.
Who is it not for?
If you want a personal touch in your logo and other design products, then maybe you won’t find that in the designs offered by Tailor Brands. You can thus find a graphics design studio in your area or a remote freelancer on platforms like Freelancer or Fiverr.
If you are a large business, then it’s likely that you have a decent budget for logo design and you can hire a professional graphic design to create the logo for you. So in that case too, you may want to hire a professional designer.
ALSO READ: WRITING FOR MAGAZINES: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE
All things considered, Tailor Brands is certainly a premium product that offers great designs for small, medium and even large businesses that are looking simple but high-quality branding solutions. The best thing about this service is that it’s available 24/7 and you are in full control. Since you are practically designing the logo yourself, you don’t have to deal with tedious design revisions and miscommunications which are common with freelancers and graphic design studios. Of course, the attractive price tag is a big plus too. However, if you think only a human graphic designer can understand your requirements better, then maybe it’s not for you.