Television broadcasting remains one of the primary sources of news and entertainment around the world. In the United States alone, around 99% of households have at least one TV set where family members watch their favorite shows and the latest news across the country. The average TV viewing time in American homes is more than seven hours a day.
Meanwhile, a Broadcast Desk is one of the most visible equipment in a TV broadcasting studio. It is, therefore, an excellent strategy to purchase a desk that is both aesthetic and functional if you are planning to establish a startup TV network.
RELATED POST: 7 TIPS TO DELIVER AMAZING LIVE CHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
ALSO READ: TOP RICHEST ENTREPRENEURS IN THE WORLD
1. Blue Ocean Shift: Beyond Competing
Likewise, before setting up a media company with a simple TV or radio broadcasting studio, here is a guide for you to follow, which is at reasonable costs?
Steps in Establishing a TV Network
Finding a TV network and competing with the established players in the broadcasting industry is a very challenging task. However, you can always start small and grow from there. Here are some steps you should take to launch your network:
- Determine your area of operation and lease or buy a channel where you can broadcast your programming.
- Secure the necessary license or permit to operate from responsible government agencies and local authorities.
- Find a building or place where you can set up your broadcasting equipment. You can opt to purchase used but quality equipment.
ALSO READ: BEST MARKETING BOOKS FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
- Prepare for the launching of your network through social media and other affordable marketing venues like local promotional events and local newspaper advertisements.
- Promote your network to advertisers to generate an income. You can start with the local businesses in your area.
Equipment Needed in a Simple but Functional TV studio:
While securing the necessary permits to operate, you can already start shopping for the apparatus you will need. Here are some of the essential instruments and appliances required in a functional studio:
- Studio microphones
- Bluetooth microphone karaoke
- Camera tripods
- Audio switcher for handling audio sources or computer systems
- Video switcher for handling video sources or computer systems
- Cables and connectors
- Lighting system
- Graphics generator
- TV monitors for the video sources
- Videotape or DVD decks
- CD or audiotape players
- Set furniture, including chairs and news anchor desk
Tips in Buying News Desk for Sale:
Because a Broadcast Desk is visible to your viewers during news reporting, you should buy a product that is pleasing to the eyes. Here are the other qualities you should look for in a news anchor desk:
- Modularity in design – This will allow you to assemble the desk quickly based on your requirements. It can also save you money because you can transform the same unit to fit your needs.
- Functionality – The desk should have monitor mounts and other features to accommodate additional equipment.
- Aesthetic design – Choose a worktable that will attract the attention of your viewers. You can opt for a simple but professional look and with an attractive logo.
Managing your TV studio can present various challenges you need to resolve immediately to maintain smooth operation. However, with the right equipment and a positive attitude, your task will become easier.